The Old Town Hall is the oldest one in Slovakia and belongs to the most secular buildings in Bratislava. Its origin goes back to the end of 13th century from which there still is a corner tower. Reconstructed rooms hold the exhibition of the town´s history. It is the oldest city hall in the country and it is one of the oldest stone buildings still standing in Bratislava, with the tower being built approximately in 1370. The town hall was created in the 15th century by connecting three townhouses, and then went through several reconstructions in the course of the centuries. Hall tower offers a round view of Bratislava Old Town and its environs.