Roman Catholic Church of St. Egidius, Poprad

Church of St. Egidius is considered to be the most valuable historical sight of Poprad. It stands in the middle of the town and dates back to the second half of 13th century. It´s Gothic Roman Catholic building and next to it a typical Spiš Renaissance bell-tower with diamond gable from 1658 is located, a column with a statue of Immaculate Mary from 1728 and a Classicist Protestant church constructed in 1834.